There are different types of Angelfish with astonishing looks. Angelfish are graceful fish, which gives aquarists more reason to keep them in tanks. Some Angelfish have blue and yellow stripes.
Types Of Angelfish With Blue And Yellow Stripes
Angelfish with blue and yellow stripes look astonishingly beautiful. Most of them are in captivity while few are in the wild. Angelfish with blue, yellow, and the mixture of the two colors include; Pomacanthus, semicircular Angelfish, regal Angelfish, marine Angelfish, and blue ring Angelfish, Blueface Angelfish, and lot more.
Angelfish with blue undertones are amazing. Also, Angelfish with yellow colors are superb. But Angelfish with a mixture of blue and yellow colors are amazingly exquisite.
Most aquarists always prefer to have colorful fish in their tank instead of having regular colored fish. Angelfish are common in tanks when it comes to having colorful fish. Different types of Angelfish with blue and yellow stripes include:
- Marine Angelfish: Marine Angelfish are also perciform fish. They are prevalent in the shallow reefs of oceans in their tropical areas. They are rarely found in the Arctic Ocean and primarily found in the western part of the Pacific Ocean.
- Regal Angelfish: Regal Angelfish, also called royal Angelfish. The regal Angelfish is a species of marine Angelfish that belongs to the family Pomacanthidae. You can find them in the indo-pacific waters, and it can grow to a substantial length of about 25cm.
- Blue ring Angelfish: The blue ring Angelfish, which you can refer to as the blue king Angelfish or annularis Angelfish. It is composed of large marine Angelfish and also belongs to the genus Pomacanthus with a scientific name of Pomacanthus annularis.
- Queen Angelfish: The queen Angelfish is also a marine Angelfish, which you can commonly find near reefs in the warm section of western Atlantic oceans. It has many other common names, including blue Angelfish, yellow Angelfish, golden Angelfish, and queen angel.
- Emperor Angelfish: The emperor Angelfish is also a species of marine Angelfish. You will find them in reefs of pacific and Indian oceans. They are large numbers of species, making them face little or no threats of extinction.
There are many other colorful Angelfish with blue, yellow, or blue and yellow stripes. You should always know that Angelfish are colorful.
What to Feed Your Angelfish to Maintain Its Colorfulness
To maintain one’s beauty, you have to keep eating good food. Food is essential in keeping a good outward appearance. Eating quality food is one of the things every physician will recommend you do to keep your beauty.
This concept is likewise applicable to Angelfish. To maintain their beauty and colorfulness, you have to feed them with quality food. Some of the food to feed your Angelfish includes:
- Cichlid pellets: This food is typical to the aquarist. Most aquarists feed their Angelfish with cichlid pellets making pellets one of the widely used foods for Angelfish. It would be best if you regularly feed your Angelfish with pellets to make them healthy.
- Cichlid flakes: Cichlid flakes are also very efficient in feeding your Angelfish. Fish flakes are very nutritious in supplying your Angelfish, so you should feed your Angelfish with cichlid flakes. Feeding your Angelfish might have some disadvantages, but the advantages worth it.
- Vegetables: Even in humans, plants play a significant role in their nutritional life. Vegetables are very nutritious to Angelfish. It would be best if you also fed your Angelfish with vegetables to improve their health.
- Plankton: Planktons are also very nutritious. It is advisable to feed your Angelfish with planktons to increase their protein level. Planktons can also serve as a good source of vitamins for your Angelfish and can also keep them colorful.
- Worms: Worms are also suitable for feeding your Angelfish. Most fish like worms and Angelfish is not an exception. Worms are also nutritional.
Aside from feeding your Angelfish with functional foods, it is essential also to feed them regularly. It is necessary to cultivate the habit of feeding your Angelfish daily. As long as they are healthy, they will continue to remain colorful.
Can I Keep My Colorful Angelfish With Other Fish?
Keeping your Angelfish with other fish is possible, but it is advisable to look into many factors before keeping your colorful Angelfish with other fish.
To keep a fish with the Angelfish, you have to check the Angelfish’s compatibility with the other fish. If the Angelfish is not compatible with the other fish, you should not keep them together. But if the Angelfish is compatible, you can keep them together.
Compatibility depends on certain factors, and it depends on the aggressiveness of the fish. Angelfish are only compatible with other peaceful fish.
You should also check if the fish is smaller than the Angelfish. You should know that Angelfish are opportunistic; they feed on whatever fits into their mouth. You should not add smaller fish to the tank as they are not compatible with Angelfish.
Once a fish is compatible with your Angelfish, you can add the fish to your tank. Adding fish that are not compatible with your Angelfish can cause your Angelfish to become aggressive.
Steps to Take When Your Angelfish Becomes Pale
If your Angelfish starts to appear pale, you should know that this happens due to health complications. Becoming pale is one of the symptoms that show that your Angelfish is sick.
Whenever your Angelfish is sick, you should do the following;
- Change their water regularly.
- Feed them nutritious and healthy food.
- You should also administer drugs that suit their health conditions.
- You can also isolate them from other tank mates so they won’t contaminate the aquatic environment.
Angelfish are a very colorful and graceful type of fish. They can beautify your tank so well that many aquarists keep them in their tanks.
You should help your Angelfish maintain its colorfulness by helping it out with its day-to-day activities. Also, you should feed your angelfish well and keep good tank and water conditions to help maintain its beauty.
You can also treat it as soon as you detect any form of illness. If you do all these, your Angelfish will remain beautiful.